The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce each year has a leadership development program called Leadership Northern Kentucky. In fact, on their website they say that LNK, “uses the community as a classroom to develop leaders who will effectively serve the region.”
Our General Manager, Linda Schilling, has been serving our community her entire life whether through her church or with community projects, she’s been involved. One of the things that inspire the rest of us at Valley View is how she relentlessly pursues self improvement. She’s always open to the next course or class. Linda was selected for the 2017 class of LNK and we are very proud!
The Chamber also has a Regional Youth Leaders class of 50 students representing 38 different high schools in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
The overarching goal of LNK and RYL is to develop in these local business people and students is an innate sense of leadership that spots opportunity and the ability to bring the pieces together to solve the problem or advance Northern Kentucky.
Here are the rest of the Linda’s classmates for the 2017 Leadership Northern Kentucky class.
- Lynn Abeln, NKY Chamber of Commerce
- Chuck Allen, Duke Energy
- Julie Althaver, Wood Hudson Cancer Research Laboratory
- Marc Arnold, Duke Energy
- Jeremy Barth, Century Construction, Inc
- Tammy Barth-Oakes, Citi
- Molly Berrens, Spotted Yeti Media
- Kim Best, The Carnegie
- Dax Blake, Sanitation District No. 1 of Northern Kentucky
- Marybeth Brandabur, Fifth Third Bank
- Trisha Brush, Planning and Development Services of Kenton County
- Amy Burke, Kenton County Attorney’s Office
- Nathan Chick, Chick-fil-A Newport Pavilion
- Sean Cohen, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Dustin Deck, Clark Schaefer Hackett
- Brent Degenhardt, City Wide Maintenance of Cincinnati/Dayton
- Clay Deye, Blue & Co., LLC
- Scott Farrell, U.S. Bank, N.A.
- Shawn Feigh, GBBN Architects Inc.
- Kevin Garrett, United Community Bank
- Danny Greene, Roeding Insurance Group
- Tom Haggard, Covington Partners
- Emir Hodzic, VonLehman & Company, Inc.
- Jordan Huizenga, Children, Inc.
- David Kay, PNC Bank
- Katie Koch, St. Elizabeth Physicians
- Bill Krausen, Messer Construction Company
- Elaine Kuhn, Kenton County Public Library
- Chris Mangeot, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Alex Mattingly, City of Elsmere
- Billie McDaniel, Ryland Heights Elementary School
- Ryan McLane, Dressman Benziner LaVelle PSC
- Mark Messingschlager, Thomas More College
- Dannie Moore, Northern Kentucky University
- Doug Penix, Gateway Community and Technical College
- Kurt Reiber, Freestore Foodbank
- Allyn Reinecke, Campbell County Fiscal Court
- Joe Reusch, DHL
- Kelly Rose, Welcome House of Northern Kentucky
- Jerry Schmits, KLH Energy Solutions
- Beth Silvers, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Sherri Slavey, Boone County Public Library
- Robb Smith, Bellevue Independent Schools
- Craig Sorrell, Campbell County Fiscal Court
- Jill Stulz-Aylor, City of Erlanger
- Nathan Swehla, Graydon Head
- Katrina Ward, Huntington National Bank
- Jamie Weaver, Republic Bank
- Kim Webb, Emergency Shelter of Northern Kentucky
- Todd Whitaker, City of Erlanger
- Dwinelva Zackery, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
(Thank you for making us proud once again Linda!)